Totally Vets offers a comprehensive on-farm and in-clinic veterinary service. Our branches in Feilding, Palmerston North and Taumarunui complement this service with carefully chosen animal health products and merchandise with up-to-date advice on their use.
Totally Vets Group is a group of dynamic veterinary practices, providing services and products in the Manawatu, Tararua and Taumarunui areas for companion animals, equine, and production animals.
For all positions listed below please contact:
Human Resources Manager
Totally Vets Group
25 Manchester Street
CUSTOMER SERVICES SALESPERSON
We are looking for a full-time enthusiastic, experienced, customer focused salesperson to join our team in a 12-month fixed term position, based at our Pahiatua clinic.
- Providing first point of contact for our clients and visitors
- An opportunity to build relationships with our farming clients
- Customer service sales and enquiries where you will provide sales advice and product knowledge
- Administrative support for our veterinarians
- Assisting with inventory control and stock taking
- The opportunity for some practical work assisting the veterinarians
- A passion for customer service, with excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of the Tararua area and geographical locations
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and execute tasks.
- Self-motivated with a positive can do attitude and commitment to the job
- Product knowledge, placement and merchandising experience
- Excellent Computer skills
- An interest in farming and the wellbeing of animals
- The ability to work in a team environment and go the extra mile
If you have previous experience working in the agricultural sector, a Vet Nurse qualification or have worked in a similar rural role involving customer service, this position would be ideal for you.
We are looking for a part-time cleaner to join our busy companion animal hospital as a kennel cleaner at the Totally Vets Feilding Veterinary clinic.
The position involves cleaning kennels, washing of bedding, cleaning animal food bowls and setting up animal cages. The hours available are three hours, two-three afternoons a week, and covering other team members on an as-needed basis.
You need to be an enthusiastic and reliable person who is physically fit with good attention to detail and someone who takes pride in their work.
Maintaining a clean and hygienic working environment in our clinic is paramount and an integral part of our customer service standard.
Applications close Friday 17th August 2018.