Totally Vets offers a comprehensive on-farm and in-clinic veterinary service. Our branches in Feilding, Palmerston North and Taumarunui complement this service with carefully chosen animal health products and merchandise with up-to-date advice on their use.
Totally Vets Group is a group of dynamic veterinary practices, providing services and products in the Manawatu, Tararua and Taumarunui areas for companion animals, equine, and production animals.
For queries, please contact by email or post:
Human Resources Administrator
Totally Vets Group
25 Manchester Street
VETERINARY NURSE (FEILDING)
We have a vacancy for a Vet Nurse to join our busy companion animal hospital based at our Feilding clinic. We run a modern, well equipped hospital offering a wide range of surgeries and advanced treatment options for our clients.
- Providing excellent standards of care for our patients and clients
- Assisting with consultations
- General nursing and clinic administration tasks
- Utilise technology and equipment management
- Assisting with surgical procedures
- Monitoring care of patients and follow up after surgery
We are looking for a person who has the following qualities:
- An enthusiastic level of customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to show empathy and respond to customer and patient needs
- A Veterinary Nurse Qualification with proven clinical skills
- A passion for animal health and well-being
- Your team skills will be excellent, and your ability to relate well to both customers and colleagues
- You must be able to adapt to a constantly changing environment whilst maintaining a friendly and enjoyable working atmosphere
This position is a full time position starting in early November 2019, which includes participation in a weekend clinic roster and some late nights.
Please apply by email or post, including your current CV, by 24th October 2019.
A copy of the job description is available on request.