Totally Vets offers a comprehensive on-farm and in-clinic veterinary service. Our branches in Feilding, Palmerston North and Taumarunui complement this service with carefully chosen animal health products and merchandise with up-to-date advice on their use.
Totally Vets Group is a group of dynamic veterinary practices, providing services and products in the Manawatu, Tararua and Taumarunui areas for companion animals, equine, and production animals.
For queries, please contact by email or post:
Human Resources Administrator
Totally Vets Group
25 Manchester Street
BOVINE TECHNICIAN (FEILDING)
We have a vacancy for a Bovine Technician to assist and support our Bull Fertility team in their delivery of Veterinary services to our clients.
This 3 Month Fixed Term position will be based out of our Feilding Clinic.
Travel is an integral part of this job with the successful applicant being able to travel away from home including overnight stays.
The position requires a good understanding of the sheep and beef industry.
Strong animal handling and technician skills, particularly in the bovine sector would be an advantage.
An ability to develop and maintain good relationships with clients and their staff is essential.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in animal handling especially cattle
- A willingness to learn the skills for this position
- Flexibility with time, travel and working away over night
- Be able to adapt to changing situations and conditions
- Excellent communication skills
- Sense of humour
- Be physically fit
- Have a current motor vehicle license.
If you are interested in this role, please send their application and CV to:
Finance & HR Manager
Applications close on Friday 20th September 2019.
A job description is available on request.
VETERINARY NURSE (DANNEVIRKE)
We have a vacancy for a Vet Nurse to join our busy Companion Animal Team based at our Dannevirke clinic. We have a well equipped surgery to assist us with providing the best treatment options for our clients.
- Providing excellent standards of care for our patients and clients
- Assisting with consultations
- General nursing and clinic administration tasks
- Utilise technology and equipment management
- Assisting with surgical procedures
- Monitoring care of patients and follow up after surgery
We are looking for a person who has the following qualities:
- An enthusiastic level of customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to show empathy and respond to customer and patient needs
- A Veterinary Nurse Qualification with proven clinical skills
- A passion for animal health and well-being
- Your team skills will be excellent, and your ability to relate well to both customers and colleagues.
- You must be able to adapt to a constantly changing environment whilst maintaining a friendly and enjoyable working atmosphere
This position is a full time fixed term maternity cover contract starting in early November 2019, which includes participation in the Saturday Clinic and after-hours roster.
Please apply by email or post, including your current CV, by 30th September 2019, to:
A copy of the position description is available on request.