Totally Vets Group is a group of dynamic veterinary practices, providing services and products in the Manawatu, Tararua and Taumarunui areas for companion animals, equine, and production animals.
For all positions listed below please contact:
Human Resources Manager
Totally Vets Group
25 Manchester Street
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time dedicated equine veterinarian based out of our Awapuni clinic in Palmerston North, which services the Manawatu area. This equine role includes
- Racing/stable and sport horse work
- Thoroughbred breeding and sport horse artificial insemination (chilled and frozen)
- Official duty veterinarian at Thoroughbred and Harness Race Meetings
We are looking for a dynamic Veterinarian with the following key attributes:
- An equine clinician with experience with performance horses and reproduction
- Commitment to client service with a professional attitude
- Passionate about equine clients and the equine industry
- Confidence to work independently in a busy practice
- Good time management and proven organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships
- Commitment to participate in the after-hours roster and attend race duty
In return we can offer you:
- Training and support through the Totally Vets Group and opportunities for developing your skills in a range of areas
- A friendly, professional and family oriented practice
- Support to learn and develop your own ideas
- Great community spirit with plenty of local activities
- A competitive remuneration package based on ability and experience
Our Palmerston North clinic is made up of both equine and production animal veterinarians supported by a skilled business support team. We have a modern clinic with excellent facilities including a crush, yards and paddocks. Our diagnostic tools include endoscopy, ultrasonography and digital x-ray.
After-hours duties are on a shared roster. A job description is available on request.
Please email your application and CV to Debbi Ritchie.